Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Under My Umbrella-Ella-Ella

I just got back from a delicious dinner with my friend, Stacy.  We have been friends since the 3rd grade, all the way back when we were Garfield Wildcats!  
Me on my 10th birthday with Stacy behind me, almost 25 years ago.  

Stacy and I recently went to the Mall of America and while we were there, Stacy was looking at the Hello Kitty umbrellas at the Sanrio store.  So when I saw this digi stamp Birds Cards, I knew exactly what I was going to do with it.  


I cut and folded Color Mates card stock in "Deep Orange Dreams" into a card.  I had the red and white polka dot paper in one of those bulk pads of paper.  I printed the cute umbrella digi stamp.  They also offered a stamp with just the umbrella which I also printed off so that I could use it as a template to cut out this...


The Hello Kitty paper is from Sanrio and it's called "Red".  I used some 3D pads under the Hello Kitty umbrella so that it hovered off the paper.  

Copic pens used for the digi stamp: 
Outline-V09 (Violet)
Words-YG03 (Yellow Green)
Inside-RV11 (Pink)
Rain drops-B14 (Light Blue)  I also used Marvy Pigmented Caligraphy pen in Sky Blue
Handle-EK Success Writer Metallic Collections in "Silver" and American Crafts Precision pen in "Red"

And I used Distress Stickles in "Faded Jeans" on the rain drops. 

Birds Cards also had this sweet sentiment available in digi stamp.

After using the lemon card stock, I felt like the inside needed a little sumpin' sumpin' so I added the cutesie cupcake in the corner.  

Birthday girl with her card
Happy Birthday, Stacy aka Anastasia Beaverhausen!  And just remember, Australia, in our forties, it's going to happen!  

L.Y.L.A.S.,
Julie 









No comments:

Post a Comment