Sunday, June 24, 2012

Prince Charming Wedding Card

This card goes out to my former co-worker, Karen.  I had worked with Karen for almost 13 years and the common theme in her life was she seemed to be looking for love in all the wrong places.  And then along came "Sweetly".  As soon as Karen started seeing "Sweetly", she was so happy.  She seemed like a different person in a lot of ways.  And everyone at work was happy for her. 

She and Sweetly tied the knot yesterday and I was happy to make her a wedding card.  

I wanted to make this card kind of Valentine-ish.  Lots of hearts, lots of love, lots of cuteness.  I bought a Valentine's Day scrapbook packet from the Target $1 bin a long time ago.  That's where the heart paper and the cute little heart embellishments came from.  I got the frog digi stamp from Dustin Pike.   



Once again, congratulations to Karen and Dave!  I'm glad you found one another and wish you nothing but the best!  



Patiently waiting for my prince to arrive,
Jules



No comments:

Post a Comment