Sunday, June 3, 2012

Miss Miranda's Monster MIx

Happy Sunday, all!  I went to a monster party for one Miss Miranda over the weekend.  She was celebrating her 6th birthday with her family and friends.  There was all kinds of craftiness going on at this event including face painting and making monster t-shirts.  Since I've known for months the theme of this soiree, I had planned my card way in advance  I know typically when you refer to something as a monstrosity, it's an insult however this just happens to be one monstrosity of a card...but in a good way!  




I used black card stock for the card itself.  I found the eyeball paper months ago at All About Pictures in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.  It's Reminisce from the "Monsters Collection" called "What Are You Looking At?"  This is another 2 sided 12x12 paper.  I think I'll be able to use the scraps for Halloween scrapping.  


I'm going to try to link to all the digi stamps for all the monsters that I colored with Copics.  All but one of them were free.  


Orange monster:  Blobby takes the cake from Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamps.  He was the one I paid for.  I love Blobby!  He's so adorable and he has many digi stamps available.  


Blue monster: Free at Cre8tive Hands


Purple monster:  Free at Cre8tive Hands


Green monster:  Torico Digital gallery


And here's the inside of the card!  


I got this monsterrific digi stamp from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter.  


And there's the little monster with her card!

I hope you all enjoyed the card.  Some of the best cards are months in the making!  

It was a graveyard smash, 
Juju  

No comments:

Post a Comment