Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Aunt Joyce

Summer is most definitely here!  My face is melting off!  I plan on staying inside all weekend with the air on and laying under my ceiling fan.

My aunt Joyce celebrated her birthday yesterday.  She is my dad's slightly older sister.  I say slightly because every year for one week only they are the same age.  Yes, my grandma and grandpa wasted no time after giving birth to Joyce!  


I wanted to make a card that was summery and that had a pop of color.  My friend Courtney gave me the table rubber stamp last year.  She got a huge box full of scrapbooking stuff at a garage sale and this happened to be in there.  The stamp is from Rubber Stampede and it's called "Dream Garden Table". I noticed there was one on Ebay if you really like it.  I used Copic markers to color it in.  The yellow green daisy paper came in a flower paper pack that I bought a long time ago.  And the daisy sticker is from  K&Company (Wild Saffron Daisies Paper Flowers).  


Thanks for looking!  I hope you liked my simple little card.  

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Aunt Joyce!

Your favorite niece (other than Candy & Kelly), 
Julie   

No comments:

Post a Comment