Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mario & Luigi Birthday Card

Hi, guys!  I hope your day is going well.  We are in the middle of a "blizzard" here in Iowa.  I wish I could say that I got to stay home and craft all day but sadly, I had to be to work by 7am.  :(    But I did get to leave at 2:30 which allowed me to finish up the last of my Christmas cards.  Yes, I'm really late on sending them.  I just mailed the first round today so hopefully people will get them on time.  I will be posting some of them on here soon.

Okay, so on to the card I made.  My nephew Jackson turned 11 years old on the 16th.  I was fortunate enough to find some Super Mario Bros. images online.  Jackson and his brother are playing Mario Kart just about every time I go to their house.

The picture of Mario & Luigi is actually supposed to be a coloring book page but I resized it. 



The first thing Jack asked me when I arrived to his birthday dinner at Red Robin was "Did you make me a homemade card?"  


Happy Birthday, Jackson!  I hope you liked your card!

The soundtrack to making this card.

Red Robin...yuuuuummmmm!
~Jules    






No comments:

Post a Comment