Friday, December 21, 2012

Birthday Present Birthday Card

I got to enjoy a rare day off this week.  And that day happened to be my mom's birthday!  We decided to spend the day finishing up the last of our Christmas shopping.  It's days like these that I wish I had an unlimited amount of money and I could just shop all the live long day.  I got so many good deals.

And I made Mom a birthday card, of course.

The glittery paper is from Recollections.  The color reminded me of the Tiffany box.  So pretty!  Then I found some gift ribbon and made up a tag.  Simple!  


My mom, with the birthday card

Thanks for stopping!  I hope you're getting all of your holiday stuff done.  I just got back from the store where I bought a bunch of stuff to make Christmas treats.  

Much love, 
Pumpkin Cupcake



No comments:

Post a Comment