Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Cards Aplenty!

I hope you all had a happy holiday.  Mine was good although it seemed to go by fast.  I intended to post some of my Christmas cards in the days leading up to Christmas but better late than never!


Embossing






Doodlepop elf!  Also, this one is a pop up of sorts with the xmas present trim that I folded up.  The card does open up with a xmas message on the inside.  






Doodlepop reindeer!









I, unfortunately, did not send cards to everyone on my list.  I ran out of time and energy.  It happens.  I hope I have more time next year to get things under control.  

I hope Santa brought you everything on your list.  I, for one, am one happy camper with my xmas gifts.  I think my favorite is the cupcake shaped Scentsy pot.  

"Who you callin' a ho?"
~Jules



2 comments: