Wednesday, April 10, 2013

You're So Glam, You Sweat Glitter!

Hola!  Man, it's chilly out there.  I can't wait to crawl into my warm bed.

I have quite the shiny jewel for you all!  I made a glittery card for my friend Sara's birthday on April Fool's Day.



I got the green glitter paper from a Recollections 12 x 12 paper pad called "All Girl".  I also used the pink version to go under the "Happy Birthday" sign.  

All the little butterflies came on a roll from Recollections "Glitter on a Roll".  The big butterfly was borrowed from my mom and it also came from Recollections "Glitter Stickers".  

Very bright and Springy!  

Happy Birthday, Sara!   I hope you had a wonderful day!  I saw this picture the other day and thought of you, only because I know how much you love camping and you know how much I don't.  

Love, 
Jules 

No comments:

Post a Comment