Thursday, April 11, 2013

Birthday Cake

Happy Thursday, all!  We're almost there!  I don't know about you but I'm ready for this long, trying week to be over.  Bring on the weekend!  

My next card was one I sent to my friend Judy for her birthday.  


The green "Happy Birthday" paper is from DCWV in "Birthday Green".  It was originally a 12 x 12 in. sheet of paper that I cut down to 5 x 7 in.  And I used scraps for the rest of it.  The cake stamp is Fiskars clear stamps in "Birthday Party".  I used Copics to color however I didn't do much shading.  I did add some Stickles to the frosting on the cake for funsies.  And I used little lavender brads to adhere my "Happy Birthday" stamp which was also from the Fiskars "Birthday Party" set.  

Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again

Thanks for stopping by, 
Miss Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment