Monday, April 8, 2013

Let's Hear It For the Boys

My brother Bubba and my nephew Blake celebrated birthdays last month.  I ended up making them both a card from the same 12 x 12 inch sheet of paper.

The paper is Moxie's "Surprise Party".  

In the first card, I basically cut the paper down to 5 x 7 inches.  The paper had small dots and big circles with pictures or expressions so I cut out some of bigger circles and arranged them on the 5 x 7 inch card.  I stamped the "have a great day" on some lime green card stock, cut it to 5 inches wide and used a paper ripper to make the jagged edges.


For the second card, I cut some orange card stock to 5 x 7 inches.  I used my Martha Stewart circle cutter to make the 4 inch circle in blue.  I cut out the smaller circles on the paper and adhered it to the card base.  



My nephew Blake

My brother Bubba

Happy birthday, boys!  I hope you had a super day!  

~Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment