Saturday, August 3, 2013

Girly Bubble Gum Birthday Card

Hi, everybody!  I'm back with another birthday card.  I enjoyed making the bubble gum birthday card for my dad's birthday so much that I decided it was time to finally use the Bubble Gum machine Doodle-Pop sticker for my friend Josi, who turned 12 last month.  

This was a 4 x 5 3/4 card.


The polka dot paper is by Pebbles "Hip Hip Hooray" Party Time and it is cut to approximately 2 1/2 x  5 3/4.  
I have the solid yellow card stock (which I believe was textured) cut to 1 1/2 x 5 3/4. 
The polka dot ribbon is5 3/4 inches.  
Then I cut textured light blue paper into a square 2 1/4 x 2 3/4.  
Next I cut a solid flat lavender paper into a smaller square 2 x 2 1/2.  
I adhered it left center of the card, overlapping both papers and the ribbon.  
The cute bubble gum machine, as a I mentioned before, is Doodlebug Designs Doodle-Pop in "Gumball".  
I believe the Happy Birthday banner is from K&Company.  

Happy Birthday, Josi!  I hope you had a great day and enjoyed this card.  

Love, 
Poison Ivy aka Julie 







No comments:

Post a Comment