Sunday, June 30, 2013

May Cards

Long time, no blog.  I wish I could say I've been living it up and have been too busy but sadly, I've just been too lazy.  

My first card was made for my friend, Jennifer's birthday. Here are the supplies: 
  • Paper from The Paper Studio "Tie Dye Lime"
  • Flowers from Dahlia Layered Burlap Flowers "Little Yellow Bicycle"
  • 1 paper lunch sack
  • I got the free printable maze from here: The Joy of Stamping.  


I bought the paper months before making the card.  I immediately thought of Jennifer when I saw this tie-dyed cloth paper.  I struggled with what I was going to use to decorate it with but decided "natural" was the theme I was going to go with.  Jennifer once showed me her Smash journal and inside I noticed a finger labyrinth.  So I was lucky enough to stumble upon the website with a free printable maze.  It also had the cute phrase "you're a-maze-ing".  I printed it on the lunch sack to keep with the natural theme.  

Jennifer and her nature card


Next up, Mother's Day!  
  • 1 fuchsia colored sold paper.
  • 1 turquoise colored solid paper
  • The Paper Studio "Poteeka  Butterflies"
  • Turquoise & White Silk Flowers by The Paper Studio "Spare Parts"
  • Monogram 3-D Sticker Embellishment Letters (in M & O) from The Paper Studio "La Petites"



My mom and her Mother's Day card


And a birthday card for my friend, Wendy!  
  • 1 piece of black solid paper
  • Bright Pink & Black Silk Flowers by the Paper Studio "Spare Parts"
  • Glittery leopard print paper from the Recollections "All Girl" paper pad
  • Solid pink paper for birthday sentiment
  • Stickles
  • "Happy Birthday" stamp




I outlined the glittery paper in Stickles

Wendy and Rhoda with the card.

I made Wendy some Scotcheroos and monster cookies!  


And here's a graduation card for my friend, Stacy's daughter Justice
  • The blue paper is by Bazzill "Mediterranean"  
  • The red paper is by Bazzill "Ruby Slipper"
  • Graduation gown and stars by Jolee's Boutique "Kindergarten Grad" (even though my grad was a high schooler!)
  • The "Congrats" sticker was by Soft Spoken







And last but not least, an artist themed birthday card for Miss Miranda!  
  • Paper is "Recollections "Multi Paint Splatter"
  • Smock and paint stickers from Jolee's Boutique "Artist"
  • Jolee's Boutique Stickers "Bright Colored Pencils"
  • Solid paper in orange
  • Solid paper in white
  • "Happy Birthday" stamp


7 year old Miranda holding up her card!  


I hope you enjoyed all of my cards!  See ya soon!  

Love, 
Miss Jules

The soundtrack to most of this card making:



1 comment: