Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hello Kitty Birthday Card

Happy Sunday, everybody!  I'm enjoying my gloomy, peaceful day here in Iowa.

My niece Chandler will turn 16 years old on November 14th.  We celebrated her birthday over the weekend.  This is the card I made her.



I knew that I wanted to use the pink animal print paper and the zebra print stickers but I wasn't quite sure what was going to be my focal point.  Then Hello Kitty's Facebook page happened to post this cute Hello Kitty zebra print picture yesterday.  I copied it and printed it on cardstock.  

The pink zebra print paper is from Recollections "All Girl" paper pad.  The zebra print stickers (including the black and rhinestone stickers) came from Momenta.  The Hello Kitty picture was already colored in.  All I did was add Stickles to her bow.  Wavy scissors and the scalloped corner cutter from Creative Memories was used for the black and hot pink cardstock.  

She told me she was going to keep it forever.

Chandler and I met Hello Kitty at a mall in Chicago back in '10.  Jealous?  



~Jules




1 comment: