Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another Boy Card...How About Monsters?

My youngest nephew, Max, has turned 8 years old!  These damn kids are growing up too fast!  

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  I struggle with boy cards so I follow one rule.  Keep it simple.  Straight lines and primary colors work for me.  8 years old is an age that I can still get away with cutesy but boyish designs.  

I got the monster digi stamp from Doodle Dragon Studios.  I can't remember where I got the word bubble (which is really a thought bubble but I didn't realize it until I printed it) from but you can find a lot of them online.  I just simply wrote in the "Happy Birthday!"

And I used Copic markers to color in the monster, of course.  


I got the Happy Birthday stamp from Michaels.  

And here's the birthday boy!

Happy birthday, Maxwell Joe!  

~Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment