Thursday, February 2, 2012

Daisy Birthday Card

My friend Bev's birthday was yesterday.  Happy Birthday, Bev!  I made this card for her last Saturday at that scrapbooking retreat I talked about in my last blog.  

The paper is K&Company: Tim Coffey 12x12 Daisy embossed paper.  Yes, the card is textured.  I'm not typically into daisies but there was something elegant about this paper and I knew at some point I would make it into a card.  


I cut some vanilla colored card stock with straight lines and then I cut down an off white piece of card stock but used crazy scissors for the edges.  

I found the daisy sticker in a package also by K&Company (Wild Saffron Daisies Paper Flowers).  

I found the stamp at Michaels in the $1 bin.  It's by Studio G.  I love these $1 bin stamps.  They stamp surprisingly well and are just so simple.  

I got the "Blowing Birthday Wishes Your Way" stamp from Michaels in one of my birthday stamp sets.  That cute little daisy in the corner is another Michaels $1 bin special (although I think that one might have been more than a $1).  The brand is Inkadinkado in "Daisy".  


So there it is!  I hope you like it.  


~Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment